Pocket-Arrow with Arrow-Cap
Fast – Powerful – Precise
The (r)evolution of bow and arrow
Scope of delivery
- 1 Pocket-Arrow*
- 1 Arrow-Cap for the Pocket-Shot
- 1 replaceable arrowhead made of stainess steel'
- 5 Nock Covers
- The Pocket-Arrow can be taken down in 3 parts within seconds. Therefore he can be easily transported in you pocket.
- With the Arrow-Cap you are able to shoot the Pocket-Arrow with your Pocket-Shot. So you are able to shoot Arrows without the need to carry along a heavy and bulky bow or crossbow.
- The Pocket-Arrow can also be shooten with any conventional or makeshift bow.
- The Arrow-Cap allows you also to shoot conventional arrows with your Pocket-Shot.
- The arrowhead can be easily replaced. This gives the Pocket-Arrow even more multible uses.
- The Pocket-Arrow has a length of 25 1/2 inch (64 cm). Taken down no part exeets 10 inch (25 cm). The overall weight including the steel arrowhead is only 0,8 oz (22 grams).
- The hand-crafted Pocket-Arrow is made of high quality components:
- Shaft made of ultralight and extremely strong carbon fibre.*
- Replaceable 125 gram field tip arrowhead made of stainess steel
- Made with high quality extra long fletched feathers
- The red arrow pouch gives the Pocket-Shot a draw weight of about 28 lbs and the Pocket-Arrow reaches up to 140 fps. So please handle it with great care.
Attention: Never pull arrow over the arrow cap into the Pocket-Shot. Otherwise there is a high risk of injury.
* Similar to illustration / hunting boadhead and Pocket-Shot not included / superficial manufacturing marks on shaft possible / nock cover and arrowhead already assembled.