Arrow Pro Pack
Pocket-Shot set - Ready to shoot arrows
Scope of delivery 'Pocket-Shot Arrow Pro Pack':
- 1 Pocket-Shot in Black Pro Edition (build of highly resistend polycarbon)
including 2 Red Arrow Latexmodules instead of black and blue Latexmodules
- 1 Pocket-Arrow
- 1 Arrow-Cap for the Pocket-Shot
- 1 replaceable arrowhead made of stainess steel
- 5 Nock Covers
- 1 Pocket-Arrow fabric carry bag
The (r)evolution of bow and arrow
Our Arrow-Pro set comes with a Pocket-Shot Black Pro made of highly resistant polycarbonate. The Pocket-Shot is directly aligned with 2 red Arrow latex modules that have been specially developed for shooting arrows. The set also includes a screw-on arrow attachment that keeps the arrows perfectly centred during insertion and shooting. The bristles protect the fletching. The Arrow-Pro set is delivered with a pocket arrow and in a practical shoulder bag. You can start shooting arrows straight away, but of course you can also shoot round ammunition with the pocket shot.
- Our new Pocket-Arrow has been carefully handmade. It comes in 3 segments of 11 inch (27.5 cm) each. The segments are equipped with extra strong and at the same time light aluminium threads. This allows the arrow to be screwed together in seconds to its total length of 33 inch (82.5 cm). A steel tip (100 grain) is included. The Pocket-Arrow has a special fletching which starts far in front of the arrow and runs short. This protects the latex pockets to the maximum. The Pocket-Arrow has been optimised over a development phase of 6 years and perfectly matched to the Pocket-Shot system for best shooting results.
- Our handmade Pocket-Arrow with its total length of 33 inch (82.5 cm) (without tip) can be divided into 3 equally long parts of 11 inch (27.5 cm) each. It is equipped with extra stable and at the same time light aluminium threads and can be screwed together in a few seconds. the Pocket-Arrow, which weighs less than 30 g, can be put into any pocket and can be conveniently taken anywhere.
- With the arrow attachment you can shoot the Pocket-Arrow with your Pocket-Shot. You can completely dispense with a classic bow.
- The Pocket-Arrow can also be shot with any conventional or self-made bow. All you have to do is remove the nock cover.
- With the arrow attachment, you can also shoot conventional arrows with the Pocket-Shot. For this purpose, the arrow must be fitted with a nock cap, which you can purchase in our shop.
- The arrowhead is interchangeable. This means that the Pocket-Arrow can be adapted to a wide range of applications in just a few seconds. The arrowhead supplied has a weight of 100 gn (equivalent to 6.6 g).
The handmade Pocket-Arrow is made of high-quality materials:
- Shaft made of ultra-light and at the same time very stable carbon*.
- Extra strong aluminium thread for connecting the arrow segments
- Exchangeable stainless steel tip
- Springing with extra long high quality springs
- The Pocket-Arrow reaches a speed of up to 140 fps with a draw weight of approx. 28 lbs with the Red Arrow Modules. Therefore, please always handle with care.
- Our Red Arrow Pouches are designed to give your Pocket-Arrow as well as other conventional Arrows the maximum on range and impact. It gives the Pocket-Shot a draw weight of about 28 lbs and the Pocket-Arrow reaches up to 140 fps. So please handle it with great care.
- It is also possible to shoot balls like our original Pocket-Shot Ammo with Red Arrow Pouches.
- Our Red Arrow Pouches are manufactured out of 100 % Natural High Quality Latex
Please note that our Red Arrow Pouches therefore are a little harder to draw and they might be stiff for the first shots. Store the Pouches on a dry place and never pull them more than 13''. This way they will last long.
Attention: Never pull arrow over the arrow cap into the Pocket-Shot. Otherwise there is a high risk of injury.
Similar to illustration / superficial manufacturing marks on shaft possible / One nock cover already assembled.
Here you order the high quality original made in USA. Identifiable by the lettering The Pocket Shot on the ring. Rings and lids are made of extremely break-proof polycarbonate. Latex modules made of 100% natural latex with double-dipped pocket bottoms for extra long life and the unique clamping fins for the outstanding performance of up to 350 fps. For maximum performance, all original components are perfectly coordinated and compatible.