Original Pocket-Shot Ammo made of hardened carbon steel for slingshot and catapult
The ideal ammo for the Pocket-Shot
Pocket-Shot with 5/16 Bullets made of hardened carbon steel on aluminum cans
Pocket-Shot with 5/16 Bullets made of hardened carbon steel on glass bottles
- More shooting range. More accuracy. More impact.
- With 60 to 67 HRC these Bullets are extremely hard. Very good physical properties
- Perfectly balanced, rounded and polished
- 5/16 hardened carbon steel – The ideal ammo for the Pocket-Shot and conventional catapults
- Perfect fort he Pocket-Shot
In numerout tests, the 5/16 bullets made of hardened carbon steel have proven to be the perfect ammunition for the Pocket-Shot.
- Extremely high penetrating power
With 60 to 67 HRC (Rockwell scale) and its high specific gravity, they provide maximum hardness and thereby transfer the full kinetic energy to the target.
- Very high range and precision
Werfectly balanced, rounded and polished, they offer very good physical properties which ads to precision and range.
In addition tot he Pocket-Shot the Bullets made of hardened carbon steel can also be used for a conventional slingshot. Also with conventional slingshots they will deliver good results on precision, range and impact.
However, the penetration power is not comparable to the results with the Pocket-Shot.
- Ideal for transport and reusable
The steel balls can be transported easily in the pocket-shot itself but also with the Fastload holster and the Fastload Clip.
Since they are of hardened carbon steel, they can be reused again and again if collected after using them.